- 1.5kg (3lb) Capacity
- 0.2g (0.0005lb) Readability
- Platform: 190 x 242mm
- Weighing Units: g, kg, lb, oz, lb:oz
- With Legal for Trade certifications and a food-safe washdown design that's NSF Certified
- Valor 4000 has a polycarbonate keypad that can endure contact with knives or sharp instruments used daily in demanding food preparation, processing and portioning applications.
- Safe to use in the weighing of liquids and in wet environments, Valor 4000's flow-thru design ensures the scale remains clean and operational.
- Easy to Clean
- Less than 0.5s Stabilization Time
- Level Bubble
- Fixed Weighing Pan
- Overload and Underload Indicators
- Touchless Sensor for Tare Function
The Ohaus V41PWE1501T Valor 4000 water resistant food scale raises the bar and sets a new industry standard with the winning combination of touchless operations, speed, and durability. The OHAUS V41PWE1501T Valor 4000 offers large LED front and rear displays, food safety and legal for trade approvals and puncture resistant keypads, making it the premiere scale for use in dry or washdown environments.
Approvals Ensure Operation in the Most Demanding Environments: The Ohaus V41PWE-1501T Valor 4000 provides precise measurements in any environment in which approvals and certifications are important. The OHAUS V41PWE 1501T has Legal for Trade certifications that meet or exceed the Class III accuracy requirements in accordance with the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Handbook 44 and Measurement Canada Weights and Measures Regulations. The easy to clean and sanitary design of OHAUS V41PWE-1501T Valor 4000 is Tested and Certified by NSF, USDA-AMS Accepted and supports HACCP Certified systems.
Knife Proof Keypad Prevents Damage from Sharp Objects: The OHAUS V41PWE1501T Valor 4000 has a highly durable 0.5 mm (0.02") thick polycarbonate keypad which is impact and puncture resistant. The OHAUS V41PWE-1501T Valor 4000's smooth glossy surfaces easily repel stains, moisture, corrosive fluids and food contaminants, and stainless steel models offer an extra layer of protection.