- 4100g Capacity
- 0.1g Readability
- Platform: 168 x 180mm
- Three vibration filter modes and adjustable zero tracking adjust balance sensitivity to environmental disturbances or application requirements
- Parts counting mode, bright backlit LCD display with cast aluminum housing base and stainless steel weighing pan, includes RS232 connectivity and weigh-below hook
- NTEP models with 0.1g legal for trade certified readability
- Removable stainless steel weighing platform
- High contrast LCD display
- Fixed integral weigh below hook
- Front leveling bubble
- Menu and calibration locks
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD ) with Backlight
- Units of Measurements: Milligram, Gram, Ounce, Pound, Carat, Pennyweight, Ounce Troy, Grain, Newton, Momme, Tical, Baht, Mesghal, Tola, Custom
The Ohaus PAJ3102N Gold Plus Precision Jewelry Balances are designed for basic routine weighing in general and legal-for-trade jewelry applications. With the right combination of performance and features, the Ohaus PAJ3102N Gold uncomplicated performance for all of your basic weighing needs.
Multiple Modes and Weighing Units
The Ohaus PAJ 3102N Gold Balance can be set-up to weigh in one or more weighing units including grams, carats, ounces, troy ounces, pennyweights and grains. Other weighing units include ticals, tolas, mommes, baht, mesghals. The Ohaus PAJ-3102N Gold Balance Series also includes weighing modes for parts counting and percent weighing, and includes a weigh-below balance hook.
Upfront Level Indicator Ensures Accuracy
The Ohaus PAJ3102N has been designed with an up-front level indicator, eliminating the need to look behind the balance during the leveling process. A quick glance at the up-front level indicator helps you ensure that the balance is level prior to each use.
Selectable Environmental Settings For Working in Practically Any Condition
To help adapt the balance to real life working conditions, the PAJ is designed with selectable environmental settings. When working in harsh environments, the balance can be adjusted to compensate for vibrations and other disturbances. Conversely, the Ohaus PAJ3102-N balance can be adjusted for working in slow filling applications where sensitivity is a must.