- 220 g Capacity, With Automatic door
- Intelligent Performance for Applications Requiring Extreme Accuracy
- The semi-micro Explorer series, which includes models with capacities up to 220 g and resolutions up to 0.01 mg, has been designed to use a High Speed Single Module weighing cell to ensure the accuracy of results. To minimize weighing errors and ensure accurate measurements, AutoCal utilizes two internal weights to perform a linear calibration.
- Intuitive Software Provides an Extremely Modern User Experience
- Powered by SmarText 2.0 software, Explorer operates in the same manner as common electronics, with an icon-based touchscreen display, advanced applications, memory library, a USB host port, and more.
- Ingenious Construction Designed to Enhance Usability
- Among Explorer's features designed to improve user experience and ensure the integrity of results include touchless sensors, automatic draftshield doors, an ionizer, and more.
The Ohaus EX225AD Explorer semi-micro balance has been designed with the technology to ensure that your very specific weighing results are accurate. Sophisticated laboratories requiring accuracy and looking for innovative technology to obtain measurement results can find both in Explorer semi-micro balances. Internal Calibration. OHAUS' signature AutoCal internal calibration system provides routine maintenance by automatically calibrating the balance every time it senses a temperature change of 1.5°C or every 3 hours, whichever occurs first. This helps ensure the accuracy of the balance when the operator has not performed a manual calibration or when the proper calibration masses are unavailable. In addition, to minimize weighing errors and ensure accurate measurements, AutoCal utilizes two internal weights to perform a linear calibration. Intuitive Software Provides an Extremely Modern User Experience. The EX225AD includes many facets of modern technology to provide the best weighing experience possible. The icon-based navigation provides tactile feedback and operates in the same manner as a smart phone or tablet computer. The EX225AD Explorer semi-micro balance has been designed and constructed to provide a modern weighing experience as well as to bolster accuracy. The automatic door feature allows access to the weighing chamber without the need to touch the draftshield door. Placement of samples is achieved in one swift motion, eliminating the repetition of picking up and putting down samples due to a lack of free hands. The automatic doors are also more than a user-friendly feature; they minimize vibrations caused by manual operation that can affect weighing results.