- 35000g Capacity
- 0.1g Readability
- Platform: 377 x 311 mm
- Improves operational efficiency, Increases throughput, Improves productivity, and Optimizes linearity and repeatability specifications
- Optimized vibration filtering
- Fully-automatic internal calibration system
- Self-calibrates the system when it senses a temperature change sufficient enough to affect weighing accuracy, or every 11 hours
- Easy to view illuminated level indicator
- Adjustable thumbwheels are easy to turn to level the balance
- Data Transfer Function helps to output data directly into Microsoft Excel
- Up to 13 operating languages make Explorer's Intuitive User Setup truly universal
- Adjustable rolling feet option provides assistance to easily moving the balance
- Rechargeable battery option provides 10 hours of operation away from a power source
- Weigh-below hook included and can be used for density determination
- 5.7" (145mm) diagonal color VGA touch screen optimizes viewing and menu navigation
- Two touchless sensors on display offer hands-free operation
- Display can be separated from the base up to 5 feet (1.5 meters) in order to fit operational needs in almost any workspace
- With a die-cast metal base and a 14.8"x12.2" (377x311mm) stainless steel pan, the Explorer High Capacity is built to withstand rugged, every day use
- IP54 base enclosure protects the weighing base from damage by debris, humidity and accidental spills and splashes
Ohaus EX35001 Explorer Precision High Capacity Balance.
The Ohaus EX124/AD High Capacity Balance with 3-Door Draftshield has risen to the next level of ingenuity - expanding on its modern features and design to offer unmatched functionality in a line of high-performance balances unlike any other on the market.
The Ohaus EX124/AD Explorer's draftshield provides ample access and visibility to the weighing chamber through the versatile top door and side sliding doors. The Ohaus EX124AD features motorized side doors that open and close automatically with use of the touchless sensors on the base and display.
The automatic draftshield door models have a new function for auto-matically opening draftshield doors without touching the balance
Helps to eliminate sample residue transfer and contaminations
Side doors seamlessly glide on top-mounted bearings
The versatile top door offers two entry options; access the weighing chamber by flipping the top door or sliding the glass panel open
The expansive side entry 6.3"x9.4" (160 mm x 240 mm) allows you to freely place and remove large weigh boats or other large vessels in the weighing chamber
Antistatic coated glass helps dissipate static charges in the weighing chamber which could adversely affect the weighing results
Easy to install and remove glass panels and a stainless steel bottom make Explorer extremely easy to clean
A draftshield chamber light is available when the balance is used in low lighting environments
Practical TOUCHLESS SENSORS: The Ohaus EX124/AD Explorer High Capacity Balance with 3-Door Draftshield features up to four touchless sensors for hands-free operation of zero, print, calibration, tare, automated draftshield doors and other selectable functions.
Improves weighing efficiency
Eliminates sample residue transfer
Two sensors on the base of the Ohaus EX124 AD and two on the display can be set up individually to allow for remote operations. The sensors can be set up to provide automated operation of the draftshield side doors and can be programmed to automatically open the opposite side door in order to support efficient and logical sample placement with your free hand.
Intelligent CALIBRATION: The Ohaus EX124/AD Explorer's AutoCal features ensures performance and assists with routine maintenance by automatically calibrating the balance daily.
Fully-automatic internal calibration system
No need for external masses
Eliminates cost to maintain external weights
Self-calibrates the system when it senses a temperature change sufficient enough to affect weighing accuracy, or every 11 hours
Intuitive USER SETUP: The Ohaus EX124/AD Explorer is the industry's most easy-to-use balance, featuring leveling assistance and instructional messaging for quick out-of-the-box setup and use.
Easy to view illuminated level indicator placed at the front of the balance
Adjustable thumbwheels are easy to turn to level the balance
Level assist screen helps users quickly identify which thumbwheels need to be adjusted to level the balance
Data Transfer Function helps to output data directly into Microsoft Excel
Instructional messaging during application use guides users through the weighing process
User information menu allows users quickly view and learn more about the available balances features
Up to 13 operating languages make Explorer's Intuitive User Setup truly universal
|80251396||OHAUS 80251396 Adventurer Pro II Series Auxiliary Display Attachment||
|83021085||OHAUS 83021085 Adventurer Pro II Series USB Interface Cable (Type A to B)||
|80500524||OHAUS 80500524 Adventurer Pro II Series RS232 Connection Cable to PC (25 pin)||
|80500525||OHAUS 80500525 Adventurer Pro II Series RS232 Connection Cable to PC (9 pin)||
|80251931||OHAUS 80251931 Thermal Paper For 80251992 Thermal Printer (Single Roll)||
|80251992||OHAUS 80251992 Compact Thermal Printer||
|80252581||OHAUS 80252581 RS232 Cable and Adapter to 80251992 Printer||
|30064203||OHAUS 30064203 Adventurer Pro II Series SF40A Impact Printer||
|12120799||Ohaus 12120799 Paper Roll, 57.5mm, SF40A||
|12120798||OHAUS 12120798 Ink Ribbon for SF40A and SF42A||
|12122603||Ohaus 12122603 Cable, RS9 M/F,1.5m||