- Designed and engineered to meet stringent OIML and NAWI Directive (Non-Automatic Weighing Instruments) requirements for use in legal and prescribed applications such as in pharmaceutical laboratories, jewelry stores or QC laboratories
- 220g Capacity
- Automatic draftshield door opens doors without touching the balance
- 0.1mg Readability
- Platform: 90mm
- Large 5.7" full-color touchscreen display with intuitive set-up and application software
- AutoCal automatic internal calibration for optimized weighing performance
- 14 application modes, 11 weighing units and 5 display languages for a wide variety of applications
- 4 programmable touchless sensors for hands-free operation
- Modular display can be separated from the weighing base
- Frameless draftshield with anti-static glass, flip-top and large side entry doors on top-mounted bearings
Ohaus EX224N/AD Explorer Analytical Balance with Automatic Door, Certified Model.
The Ohaus EX224N/AD High Capacity Balance with 3-Door Draftshield has risen to the next level of ingenuity - expanding on its modern features and design to offer unmatched functionality in a line of high-performance balances unlike any other on the market and has a weight capacity of 220 grams.
The Ohaus EX124NAD Explorer's draftshield provides ample access and visibility to the weighing chamber through the versatile top door and side sliding doors. The Ohaus EX224N/AD features motorized side doors that open and close automatically with use of the touchless sensors on the base and display.
- The automatic draftshield door models have a new function for auto-matically opening draftshield doors without touching the balance
- Helps to eliminate sample residue transfer and contaminations
- Side doors seamlessly glide on top-mounted bearings
- The versatile top door offers two entry options; access the weighing chamber by flipping the top door or sliding the glass panel open
- The expansive side entry 6.3" x 9.4" (160 mm x 240 mm) allows you to freely place and remove large weigh boats or other large vessels in the weighing chamber
- Antistatic coated glass helps dissipate static charges in the weighing chamber which could adversely affect the weighing results
- Easy to install and remove glass panels and a stainless steel bottom make Explorer extremely easy to clean
- A draftshield chamber light is available when the balance is used in low lighting environments
Practical TOUCHLESS SENSORS
The Ohaus EX224N/AD Explorer High Capacity Balance with 3-Door Draftshield features up to four touchless sensors for hands-free operation of zero, print, calibration, tare, automated draftshield doors and other selectable functions.
- Hands-free operation
- Improves weighing efficiency
- Eliminates sample residue transfer
- Minimizes contamination
Two sensors on the base of the Ohaus EX224N AD and two on the display can be set up individually to allow for remote operations. The sensors can be set up to provide automated operation of the draftshield side doors and can be programmed to automatically open the opposite side door in order to support efficient and logical sample placement with your free hand.
The Ohaus EX224N/AD Explorer's AutoCal features ensures performance and assists with routine maintenance by automatically calibrating the balance daily.
- Fully-automatic internal calibration system
- No need for external masses
- Eliminates cost to maintain external weights
- Self-calibrates the system when it senses a temperature change sufficient enough to affect weighing accuracy, or every 11 hours
Intuitive USER SETUP
- The Ohaus EX224N/AD Explorer is the industry's most easy-to-use balance, featuring leveling assistance and instructional messaging for quick out-of-the-box setup and use.
- Easy to view illuminated level indicator placed at the front of the balance
- Adjustable thumbwheels are easy to turn to level the balance
- Level assist screen helps users quickly identify which thumbwheels need to be adjusted to level the balance
- Data Transfer Function helps to output data directly into Microsoft Excel
- Instructional messaging during application use guides users through the weighing process
- User information menu allows users quickly view and learn more about the available balances features
- Up to 13 operating languages make Explorer's Intuitive User Setup truly universal
The EX224N/AD Explorer is designed and engineered to meet stringent OIML and NAWI Directive (Non-Automatic Weighing Instruments) requirements for use in legal and prescribed applications such as in pharmaceutical laboratories, jewelry stores or QC laboratories. The EX224N/AD has been designed and verified to meet or exceed the Class I and II accuracy requirements in accordance and EC Directives and EN45501.
|80850043||OHAUS 80850043 Adventurer Pro II Series Laptop Lock Security Device||
|80251396||OHAUS 80251396 Adventurer Pro II Series Auxiliary Display Attachment||
|80500525||OHAUS 80500525 Adventurer Pro II Series RS232 Connection Cable to PC (9 pin)||
|83021085||OHAUS 83021085 Adventurer Pro II Series USB Interface Cable (Type A to B)||
|83021083||OHAUS 83021083 Terminal Extension Cable||
|80253384||OHAUS 80253384 Adventurer Pro II Series Density Determination Kit||
|83021084||OHAUS 83021084 Draftshield Kit||
|80251931||OHAUS 80251931 Thermal Paper For 80251992 Thermal Printer (Single Roll)||
|80251992||OHAUS 80251992 Compact Thermal Printer||
|80252581||OHAUS 80252581 RS232 Cable and Adapter to 80251992 Printer||
|12120799||Ohaus 12120799 Paper Roll, 57.5mm, SF40A||
|12120798||OHAUS 12120798 Ink Ribbon for SF40A and SF42A||
|12122603||Ohaus 12122603 Cable, RS9 M/F,1.5m||
|30064203||OHAUS 30064203 Adventurer Pro II Series SF40A Impact Printer||