- STDO21 Optical DO Probe and Portable Bag Included
- Intuitive Software that Powers the Starter Series - Intuitive software and a well-organized display work in tandem to make operating the Starter Series a simple and straightforward task.
- Compact and Ergonomic Design Creates a User-Friendly Experience - Starter portable meters fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. Each meter also comes equipped with a retractable built-in stand that can be used to prop it up on a flat surface.
- Reliable Calibration Results for Accurate Measurement - Starter portable meters track the accuracy of the calibration process right on the display, so that you can measure with peace-of-mind, knowing that your results will be highly precise.
- The optical probe requires minimal maintenance - frequent membrane replacement not needed. Also, warm up and stirring of samples when taking measurements is not required.
- Equipped with a color LCD display, the ST400D is designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hands. The automatic/manual endpoints enable easy recall of last calibration data and stored information with one touch.
- Simple calibration process offers quick delivery of measurements, and automatic temperature and barometric pressure compensation ensure accurate results.
The OHAUS ST400DG is a a practical, affordable, low-maintenance Dissolved Oxygen (DO) portable meter equipped with optical technology - ideal for applications that require simple yet accurate DO measurements. The Starter 400D portable water analysis meters were created with versatility in mind. They can be operated in the lab with the support of built-in stand, or in the field. Easy to use with a clear, well-organized LCD screen, one touch recall of calibration data and stored information. In addition, they are equipped with IP54 protection which shields the meter from damage by water and dust particles. The ST400DG comes with the 400D Meter with IP54 Sets, Electrode Clip, Wrist Strap, 4 AAA Batteries, Portable Bag, and a STDO21 Optical DO Probe.
- 1 - ST400D Meter
- 1 - IP54 Sets
- 1 - Electrode Clip
- 1 - Wrist Strap
- 1 - 4 AAA Batteries
- 1 - STDO21 Optical DO Probe
- 1 - Portable Bag