- Two-tier model doubles workable capacity and includes a second tray
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 16 lbs (7.3 kg)
- Tilt Angle: 0 to 15°
- Low Profile Design: Takes up less bench space and fits into most hoods and incubators. Two-tier option increases the capacity with the same footprint and provides a 3.5" (8.9 cm) clearance between platforms. Cast aluminum base offers durability and added stability
- Microprocessor Control: The microprocessor control provides tilt adjustment which allows user to easily adjust rocking angle from 0 to 15° while unit is operating. Smooth speed control with low speed rocking motion.
- Independent Control Knobs: Independent control knobs for speed, tilt, and time, allow for easy adjustments.
- Display: Basic control knobs with dial markings for speed/time
- Applications: Staining and destaining gels, hybridization procedures, hematology, and blotting techniques.
- Design Features: Spill-resistant design, overload protection with audible alarm
- Operation: Detachable 3-wire cord and plug (included)
- Overload Protection: Audible signal will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray.
- Speed Ramping Feature: Slowly increases speed to desired set-point to avoid splashing.
- Timer: Timer will automatically stop rocking motion when timer reaches zero.
- Spill-Resistant Design: Channels fluids away from internal components.
The Ohaus SHRK07AL2 Analog Tier 2 Rocking Shaker is an easy and economical option for all of your rocking needs. The Rocking Shaker is ideal for cell culture and blotting applications and is designed to be used in a variety of environmental conditions. Rocker is supplied with two 14 x 11" (35.6 x 27.9 cm) non-skid rubber mats.
The SHRK07AL2 is designed for use in a range of lab applications in a variety of environmental conditions. Rocking Shakers provide a seesaw-like motion, while Waving Shakers offer a smooth, low-foaming, 3D wave motion for precise speed control. All models include a non-slip mat, and most models are available with a stacking tray option.
Microprocessor control allows for independent control knobs for tilt, speed and time (analog models).
Timer displays elapsed time or when programmed to a set time, will turn off when time reaches zero.
Speed ramping feature slowly increases speed to desired setpoint to avoid splashing. Audible/visual signals activate when the system detects an obstruction or tray overload.
|Speed Range:||1 to 75 rpm|
|Tilt Angle:||0 to 15°|
|Timer:||1 minute to 120 minutes|
|Maximum Weight Capacity:||16 lbs (7.3 kg)|
|Tray Dimensions (L x W):||14 x 11" (35.6 x 27.9 cm)|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H):||2 Tier 16.8 x 11.0 x 9.5" (42.5 x 27.9 x 24.1 cm)|
|Ship Weight:||15.5 lbs (7 kg)|
|Power:||120V, 0.125A, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||15 W|
|Working Environment:||14° F - 140° F, 80%RH, non-condensing (-10° C - 60° C, 80%RH, non-condensing)|
|Drive System:||Stepper Motor|