- 90g Capacity
- 0.001g/0.01% Readability
- 90mm Platform
- 4.3 in (109 mm) QVGA, TFT Touchscreen Display
- Halogen Heating Element
- RS232 with GLP/GMP Data Output, USB Host and USB Device (included)
- 3 Shut-off Criteria
- 2 Heating Profiles
- Storage up to 2 methods
- 40–200 °C Heating Temperature Range (1 °C increments)
- 13 Operational Languages (display only, no key in)
- Percent Moisture Determination, Percent Moisture Regain Determination, Percent Solid Determination, Weighing Applications
The Ohaus MB90 MB Series Moisture Analyzer combines speed and precision in one moisture analyzer with a 90g Capacity and 0.001g Readability, allowing you to test more samples in less time.|The MB-90's halogen heating distributes heat uniformly over the sample and speeds up the drying process, delivering fast and precise measurements. Designed for tool-free cleaning, the MB90's components can be easily removed for quick and easy maintenance. Operating the Ohaus MB90 is intuitive with the icon-driven menu navigation on the touchscreen display.
Standard Features Include:
- Outstanding Halogen Heating Guarantees Fast and Precise Results - The MB90's precisely controlled halogen heating dries samples quickly and ensures uniform heating to yield fast, precise and repeatable results of 0.01% readability.
- Effortless Maintenance with the Tool-Free Cleaning Design - Designed with effortless maintenance in mind, the MB90 features a removable pan handler and heating chamber components that make cleaning quick and easy, no tools needed.
- Touchscreen Icon-Based Menu Navigation Guides Users Through Every Step - Icon-based menu navigation on the easy-to-read touchscreen display makes operating the Ohaus MB90 intuitive. Perform routine sample testing in three easy steps, no training required.
The Ohaus MB90 provides precise results for more confident testing.
- Fast Halogen Heating Technology - Halogen heating dries samples in seconds and performs up to 40% faster than traditional infrared methods.
- Uniform Drying for Precise, Repeatable Results - The reflective sample chamber ensures uniform heating of each sample to yield reliable results of 0.01% readability.
- Flexible and Powerful - Features a full operating temperature range of 40–230 °C in 1 degree increments.
- Two Drying Profiles to Ensure Accuracy - Customize heating of specific samples with temperature control for one-step drying - set temperature and time and begin!
- Fast: Quickest possible time to temperature
- Standard: Minimal overshoot while achieving temperatures quickly
- Shut-Off Criteria for Automatic Test Completion - Customize your own test endpoint criteria to automatically end the test once moisture loss is no longer detected. Choose from 3 criteria - Manual, Timed and Auto.
Testing Made Simple
The MB Series features a wide, bright touchscreen display and intuitive menu navigation for fast, accurate moisture analysis.
- Touchscreen Display - Easy to read and understand
- Icon-Driven Menu Navigation - Easy to follow - no training required
- 4 Mechanical Keys for Fast One-Step Operation - Tare, Start/Stop, Print, On/Off
- Moisture Analysis Made Simple - Just 3 easy steps for routine sample testing!
- Tare empty sample pan
- Add sample according to best practices
- Press start and see your results!
Easy Tool-Free Cleaning
The Ohaus MB90 features a patented pan handler and removable parts for convenient maintenance.
- Stainless Steel Drying Pan - Wipe down quickly
- Removable Heating Chamber Components - No tools required - simply remove glass and tray to clean.
Removable Heating Chamber Components
Multiple Ways to Connect
Versatile connectivity options to handle data collection and transfer needs-enhancing the user experience.
- USB and RS232 Ports - Quick connections to a PC or flash drive
- Data Collection and Transfer - You can simply save and transfer data from the moisture analyzer to a USB drive
- 1 - Set Aluminum Sample Pans
- 1 - Pan Support
- 1 - Pan Handle
- 1 - Tray Pan
- 1 - Spoon
- 1 - Glass Fiber Pad
- 1 - Draft Shield/In-use Cover
- 1 - Power Cable
- 1 - Manual CD
- 1 - Quick Guide