- 120g Capacity
- 0.001g/0.01% Readability
- 90mm Platform
- 4.3 in (109 mm) QVGA, TFT touchscreen display
- Halogen Heating Element
- RS232 with GLP/GMP data output, USB Host and USB Device (included)
- 7 Shut-off Criteria:
- Autofree %/s
- Autofree mg/s
- 4 Drying Pofiles:
- Storage up to 100 methods and 1000 test results for all methods
- 13 Operational Languages (display only, no key in)
- Percent Moisture Determination, Percent Moisture Regain Determination, Percent Solid Determination, Weighing Applications
The Ohaus MB120 MB Series Moisture Analyzer delivers functionality and precision that you can rely on. The MB120 is easy to operate and simple to clean, allowing you to test more samples in less time! The Ohaus MB120's advanced features such as a temperature guide help to analyze optimum drying temperature, and methods and results storage allows statistical analysis of measurements. Three levels of user management ensure data safety-set up and lock temperature settings and method parameters with administrator access.
Standard Features Include:
- Advanced Functionality for Professional Moisture Analysis - MB120's Temperature Guide analyzes a sample and determines the optimal drying temperature. Store up to 100 drying methods for easy recall and up to 1000 total results for statistical analysis.
- Precise and Fast Results with Halogen Heating Increases Efficiency in the Lab - Precisely controlled halogen heating dries samples uniformly, producing repeatable results of 0.01% readability. Four drying profiles and seven shut-off criteria help to perform customized sample tests.
- Easy Tool-Free Cleaning and Intuitive Operation with the Icon-Driven Menu Navigation - The MB120 features a removable pan handler and sample chamber for easy cleaning. Operating the MB120 is intuitive - simply follow the guided instructions on the touchscreen display. The robust housing and die-cast base guarantee durability.
Test a wide variety of materials for a range of applications with MB120.
- Temperature Guide - Easily analyze a sample of a specific material and determine the optimum drying temperature.
- 100 Methods Library Makes Testing Faster - Program the parameters for up to 100 different types of samples, then select and run your test with the push of a button.
- Store Up to 1000 Results for All Methods for Statistical Analysis - Quickly retrieve data and save to flash drive.
- Three-Level User Management - Set up and lock temperature settings and method parameters with admin access, so users can't modify settings.
The Ohaus MB120 provides precise results for more confident testing.
- Fast Halogen Heating Technology - Halogen heating dries samples in seconds and performs up to 40% faster than traditional infrared methods.
- Uniform Drying for Precise, Repeatable Results - The reflective sample chamber ensures uniform heating of each sample to yield reliable results of 0.01% readability.
- Flexible and Powerful - Features a full operating temperature range of 40–230 °C in 1 degree increments.
- Four Drying Profiles to Ensure Accuracy - Customize heating of specific samples with temperature control for one-step drying - set temperature and time and begin!
- Fast: Quickest possible time to temperature
- Standard: Minimal overshoot while achieving temperatures quickly
- Ramp: Controlled ramping to temperatures
- Step: Set three temperatures at three time intervals
- Shut-Off Criteria for Automatic Test Completion - Customize your own test endpoint criteria to automatically end the test once moisture loss is no longer detected. Choose from 7 criteria - Manual, Timed, AutoFree percent weight loss per second, AutoFree mg loss per second, A30, A60 and A90.
Testing Made Simple
The MB Series features a wide, bright touchscreen display and intuitive menu navigation for fast, accurate moisture analysis.
- Touchscreen Display - Easy to read and understand
- Icon-Driven Menu Navigation - Easy to follow — no training required
- 4 Mechanical Keys for Fast One-Step Operation - Tare, Start/Stop, Print, On/Off
- Moisture Analysis Made Simple - Just 3 easy steps for routine sample testing!
- Tare empty sample pan
- Add sample according to best practices
- Press start and see your results!
Easy Tool-Free Cleaning
The Ohaus MB120 features a patented pan handler and removable parts for convenient maintenance.
- Stainless Steel Drying Pan - Wipe down quickly
- Removable Heating Chamber Components - No tools required - simply remove glass and tray to clean.
Removable Heating Chamber Components
Multiple Ways to Connect
Versatile connectivity options to handle data collection and transfer needs-enhancing the user experience.
- USB and RS232 Ports - Quick connections to a PC or flash drive
- Data Collection and Transfer - You can simply save and transfer data from the moisture analyzer to a USB drive
- 1 - Set Aluminum Sample Pans
- 1 - Pan Support
- 1 - Pan Handle
- 1 - Tray Pan
- 1 - Spoon
- 1 - Glass Fiber Pad
- 1 - Draft Shield/In-use Cover
- 1 - Power Cable
- 1 - Manual CD
- 1 - Quick Guide