- Size: Large
- Joint Size: 34/45 mm
- Prong Width: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Arm Length: 9.02" (229 mm)
- Arm Diameter: 0.51" (13 mm)
- Overall Length: 15" (381 mm)
- Construction: Nickel-plated zinc or electro-polished stainless steel
- Design Features: Non-slip vinyl sleeves, and fiberglass covers for temperatures above 100° C (included with all 2 and 3-prong clamps)
- Operation: An additional holder is required in order to attach clamps to lab-frames and other apparatus
- Material: Nickel plated
The Ohaus CLM-HDCLP4DZL Large, Heavy-Duty, 4-prong, dual adjust tapered clamp is designed to hold large vessels with ground glass joint necks. Clamps are constructed with extension rods for easy attachment to lab-frames and other apparatus. Nickel-plated zinc construction.
The CLMHDCLP4DZL Clamps are designed to securely grip and position laboratory apparatus. Extension arms with a 360° rotation allow placement of apparatus at various distances from lab-frame without compromising experiment integrity. Swivel and fixed position clamps hold apparatus near the lab-frame or stand, and have a built-in integral holder for attaching to lab-frames or apparatus. Available as single or dual-adjust in zinc or stainless steel.
Nickel-plated zinc clamps offer high-tensile strength at an economical price. Corrosion-resistant stainless steel clamps provide excellent chemical resistance, durability, and are autoclavable.
2-prong clamps are ideal for holding straight-sided apparatus such as burets, thermometers and flask necks. The more versatile 3-prong clamps are designed for holding irregularly-shaped objects.
Dual adjust clamps are designed to hold large vessels. Both prongs open gradually to maximum grip size without binding. Precise pressure regulation when gripping glassware reduces chance of breakage.
NOTE: An additional holder must be purchased in order to attach clamps to frames or other apparatus.
|Clamp Style:||4-Prong Dual Adjust|
|Size:||34/45 mm Joint Size|
|Arm Length:||9.02 in (229 mm)|
|Arm Diameter:||0.51 in (13 mm)|
|LabJaws, Clamps and Supports Catalog:||(6.37 MB)|