- Capacity: 1 Thermal block
- Temperature Range: Ambient +4° C to 100° C
- Control: Touch
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 5.2 in x 10.25 in x 9.75 in (13.2 cm x 26 cm x 24.8 cm)
- Power: 120V, 1.8A, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 215 W
- Safety Certification: TUV
- Working Environment: 41° F - 95° F, 80%RH, non-condensing (5° C to 35° C, 80%RH, non-condensing)
- Orbit (metric): 0.1 in (3 mm)
- Speed Range: 300 rpm - 300 rpm
- Motion: Orbital, 3 mm
- Calibration: Temperature calibration
- Drive System: Brushless DC Motor
- Speed Accuracy: ±2%
- Timer: 1 second - 99 hours, 59 minutes
- Display: 4.3 inch (10.9 cm) color touchscreen Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) which can be programmed in six languages
- Applications: DNA, RNA, Cell Cultures, Hybridizations, Protein Studies
- Construction: Valox cool touch housing, removable plastic rack, cover and screwdriver for block removal (included)
- Design Features: Hot top indicator, audible alarm, maximum temperature limiting function, temperature priority function, pulse/quick mix mode, temperature calibration mode, temperature ramp rate function
- Communication: USB port provides greater flexibility in data collection and transfer
- Operation: Detachable 3-wire cord and plug (included), unit requires a block (1.5 ml block included) - compatible with Eppendorf Thermomixer R blocks
The Ohaus ISTHBLHTS Thermal Shakers is designed for applications that require consistent and precise results. With heating and shaking capabilities. These shakers use interchangeable blocks to accommodate a wide variety of tubes and microplates. The easy-to-use, 4.3", color, LCD touch screen allows the user to save and visibly track progress through the live status bar for five user defined programs, each with five individual steps. The unit's enhanced electronics and dual temperature sensors provide accurate, dependable temperature settings across the operating range with a temperature accuracy of ± 0.5° C between 20° C and 45° C; ± 2° C below 20° C and above 45° C.
The ISTHBLHTS is designed for applications that require consistent and precise high-speed shaking with temperature control to 100° C. With heating and shaking capabilities, our shakers use interchangeable blocks to accommodate tubes and microplates. Intuitive LCD touchscreen allows the user to save and track progress of 5 user-defined programs, each with 5 individual steps. Enhanced electronics provide dependable temp. settings across the operating range.
Program control capabilities allow user programmable operation for automated use and memory. Storage for five separate, 5-step programs, or unlimited if using the USB.
Enhanced electronics provide accurate and dependable temperature settings across the operating range.
The USB port allows for easily transferring test data to a flash drive for data logging and storage. Also ideal for program storage and performing software updates.
|Temperature Range:||4° C above ambient to 100° C|
|Temperature Accuracy:||± 1° C between 20° C and 45° C|
|± 2° C above 45° C|
|Speed Range:||300 to 3000 rpm|
|Speed Accuracy:||± 2%|
|Timer:||1 minute to 99 hours, 59 minutes|
|Orbit:||3 mm (0.12")|
|Cooling Rate:||above ambient 2-3° C/min; below ambient 0.5-1.0° C/min|
|Heating Rate:||5° C/min|
|Overall Dimensions (L x W x H):||10.25 x 9.75 x 5.2" (26 x 24.8 x 13.2 cm)|
|Ship Weight:||11.9 lbs (5.4 kg)|