- Stability: ± 0.1° C
- Temperature Range: Ambient + 5° C - 120° C
- Display: LED display (digital models) and dual-adjustment knobs with dial markings (analog models)
- Applications: Incubation & Activation of Cultures, Enzyme Reactions, Immunoassays, Melting/Boiling Points, Isothermal Incubations, Nucleic Acid Denaturation
- Construction: Painted steel housing, support rod holder with locking knob
- Design Features: Touchpad control and audible alarm (digital models)
- Operation: Detachable 3-wire cord and plug (included), analog models require an external thermometer or temperature device for temperature setpoint
- Control: Digital
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 3.5 in x 12.4 in x 8 in (8.9 cm x 31.5 cm x 20.3 cm)
- Power: 120V, 0.92A, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 110 W
- Safety Certification: TUV
- Working Environment: 64° F - 91° F, 20% - 80%RH, non-condensing (18° C - 33° C, 20% - 80%RH, non-condensing)
- Number of Blocks: 1
- Uniformity: ± 0.1° C at 37° C
The Ohaus HB1DG Digital 1-Block Dry Block Heater is ideal for applications that require temperature stability. The close tube-to-block contact enables maximum heat retention, resulting in efficient heating. High-wattage, constant-temp. The HB1DG model offers exceptional temperature uniformity and stability for applications that require repeatable results. Units hold optional interchangeable modular blocks with over 40 options.
The user calibration feature on digital models enables the user to adjust the block heater display to match an external temperature device such as a lab thermometer - for up to three separate points.
The HB1DG model features touchpad control and independent LED's for temp/time. These units are microprocessor-controlled for accurate heating of samples in 0.1° C increments to provide repeatable results.
|Temperature Range:||Low Range - Ambient +5° C to 100° C|
|Uniformity Within the Block at 37° C:||120 volt units, ± 0.1° C|
|Temperature Stability at 37° C:||120 volt units, ± 0.1° C|
|Uniformity Across Similar Blocks a 37°C:||N/A|
|Heat-Up Time to 100° C:||45 minutes|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||12.4 x 8 x 3.5" (31.5 x 20.3 x 8.9 cm)|