- 120 V AC power cord
- Display: LCD, Backlight, 2 lines
- Applications: Centrifugation
- Construction: Brushless quiet motor, small footprint
- Design Features: Easy installation design
- Operation: AC Power (Included)
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 10.5 in x 15.4 in x 11.5 in (266 mm x 392 mm x 291 mm)
- Net Weight: 23 lb (10.5 kg)
- Working Environment: 36° F - 95° F, 80%RH, non-condensing (2° C - 35° C, 80%RH, non-condensing)
- Maximum Capacity(Rotor): 6 x 50 ml
- Maximum Relative Centrifuge Force (x g): 4,427 g
The Ohaus FC5706 120V is a small benchtop multi-function centrifuge ideal for a multitude of spin-down applications. Characterized by reliability, various safety features, the ability to accommodate test tubes of various sizes and intuitive operation, Frontier FC5706120V was built to meet the basic need for liquid separation in the life sciences.
With an easy-to-turn control knob, a large LCD display and capabilities to set and view speed in both rpm and g-force, enjoy precise results and enhanced functionality with extremely simple operation.
The Frontier FC5706-120V can accommodate standard tube sizes from 1.5 mL to 50 mL and can hold six 50 mL tubes and twelve 15 mL tubes during one process, providing centrifugation for a wide variety of applications.
The Frontier FC5706 120V has a lid locking system and sensor that stops the centrifuge if the rotors become imbalanced, protecting the operator from being injured by the spinning rotors.
The FC5706 120V uses a 120 volt AC cord and is designed for US standard outlets.
|Maximum Capacity (Rotor):||6 x 50 ml|
|Maximum Relative Centrifuge Force (xg):||4,427 g|
|Speed Range:||200 rpm - 6,000 rpm|
|Rotor In Package:||Not applicable|
|Dimensions (H x L x W):||10.5 in x 15.4 in x 11.5 in (266 mm x 392 mm x 291 mm)|
|Display:||LCD with backlight|
|Lid lock:||Motor driven|
|Net Weight:||23 lb (10.5 kg)|
|Noise Level:||≤60±2 dB(A)|
|Power:||120 V AC Power (Included)|
|Power Consumption:||100 W|
|Pre-cool time:||Not applicable|
|Rotor Compatibility:||Angle 12 x 15 ml; Angle 6 x 50 ml; Swing Out Rotor 6 x 5 ml|
|Running Time:||10 sec to 99 h 59 min 59 sec; Continuous|
|Safety Certification:||CE; FCC|
|Working Environment:||36 °F - 95 °F, 80%RH, non-condensing (2 °C - 35 °C, 80%RH, non-condensing)|
|Quick Start Guide:||(465 KB)|