- Refrigeration Range: -4 °F - 104 °F (-20 °C - 40 °C)
- 120 V AC power cord
- Display: LCD, Backlight, 2 lines
- Applications: Centrifugation
- Construction: Brushless quiet motor, small footprint
- Design Features: High sample throughput,multi-safety control, personal program function
- Operation: AC Power (Included)
- Dimensions (HxLxW): 11.5 in x 22.1 in x 11.3 in (292 mm x 561 mm x 287 mm)
- Net Weight: 77 lb (35 kg)
- Working Environment: 36° F - 95° F, 80%RH, non-condensing (2° C - 35° C, 80%RH, non-condensing)
- Maximum Capacity(Rotor): 44 x 1.5 / 2.0ml;12 x 5 ml
- Maximum Relative Centrifuge Force (x g): 21,953 g
The Ohaus FC5515R 120V Frontier 5000 microliter benchtop centrifuge with refrigeration provides high-speed operation for spin-down applications requiring a wide variety of tube volumes and capacities. With the FC5515R's refrigeration capabilities, multi-acceleration/deceleration settings, multiple safety features, and an unmatched capacity, the FC5515R120V provides stable liquid separation for life science applications requiring high-speed operation.
The intuitive control panel with rotary knob puts the ability to quickly set and recall speed and g-force, as well as control of the temperature at your fingertips.
A powerful brushless induction motor, 10 acceleration and deceleration ratings, and memory for up to 99 commonly-used parameters are a few of the Ohaus FC5515R 120V Frontier's features that propel high-performance.
Frontier FC5515R 120V has a lid locking system and sensor that stops the centrifuge if the rotors become imbalanced, protecting the operator from being injured by the spinning rotors.
The FC5515R 120V uses a 120 volt AC cord and is designed for US standard outlets.
|Maximum Capacity (Rotor):||44 x 1.5 / 2.0 ml; 12 x 5 ml|
|Maximum Relative Centrifuge Force (xg):||21,953 g|
|Speed Range:||200 rpm - 15,200 rpm|
|Refrigeration Range:||-4 °F - 104 °F (-20 °C - 40 °C)|
|Rotor In Package:||Not applicable|
|Dimensions (H x L x W):||11.5 in x 22.1 in x 11.3 in (292 mm x 561 mm x 287 mm)|
|Display:||LCD with backlight|
|Lid lock:||Motor driven|
|Net Weight:||77 lb (35 kg)|
|Noise Level:||≤57±2 dB(A)|
|Power:||120 V AC Power (Included)|
|Power Consumption:||500 W|
|Pre-cool time:||From room temperature to 4°C < 10min|
|Rotor Compatibility:||Angle 24 x 1.5 ml / 2.0 ml; Angle 24 x 1.5 ml / 2.0 ml Sealable; Angle 12 x 5 ml Sealable; Angle 44 x 1.5 ml / 2.0 ml; Angle 4 x 8 place PCR Strips; Angle 30 x 1.5 ml / 2.0 ml Sealable|
|Running Time:||10 sec to 99 h 59 min 59 sec; Continuous|
|Safety Certification:||CE; FCC|
|Working Environment:||36 °F - 95 °F, 80%RH, non-condensing (2 °C - 35 °C, 80%RH, non-condensing)|
|Quick Start Guide:||(465 KB)|