- Connection: Min-Din
- Cable length: 1.0m
- Shaft length: 125mm
- Shaft diameter: 13mm
- Shaft material: ABS
- Temperature range: 0-60°C
- Measurement range: 0.02~20 mg/L
- Accuracy: 0.02mg/LAll sturdy and durable electrodes are constructed of either plastic or glass shafts and built to withstand daily use.
- All electrodes include a temperature sensor, which powers automatic temperature compensation and ensures accurate measurements.
- All electrodes fit perfectly in the electrode holders on OHAUS bench meters and electrode clips on all OHAUS portable meters.
The OHAUS STDO21 is an Optical luminescence Dissolved Oxygen (DO) Electrode. The OHAUS Starter Series of electrodes are designed to produce exact results time and time again. The Starter Series includes pH, reference, oxidation-reduction potential (ORP), conductivity, dissolved oxygen (DO), and temperature electrodes that can be used in combination with Starter bench and portable meters.