- IP67 Waterproof and Dustproof - Cleaning and maintenance is simple.
- Automatic Push-Button Calibration (4 points) for unprecedented full-range accuracy
- Sturdy Carrying Kit complete with 4 calibration standards, 3 empty cuvettes, batteries and comprehensive instruction manual
- Power-saving feature allows over 1200 measurements to be taken with a single set of AAA alkaline batteries
- Large Easy-to-Read Display for optimum viewing of measurements with user-friendly message codes for easy troubleshooting
- Meets Performance Criteria as specified by ISO 7027 (DIN EN 27027) method
Designed for portability and durability the Oakton WD-35635-00 T-100 Turbidity meter is ideal for monitoring turbidity in chemical, food and industrial applications. The microprocessor-based T-100 turbidity meter uses an infrared LED light source and delivers unprecedented repeatability and accuracy while offering resolution as low as 0.01 NTU. This lightweight meter is a valuable analytical tool for field-testing and quality control. Calibration standards are now provided in freeze-resistant 60-mL HDPE bottles for better shipping and longer shelf-life. The WD3563500 includes a collection bottle, calibration standards (0.02, 20.0, 100, 800 NTU), 3 cuvettes, a lint-free cloth, a container of silicone oil, and a hard carrying case.
- 1 - Collection bottle
- 4 - Calibration standards (0.02, 20.0, 100, 800 NTU)
- 3 - Cuvettes with light shield caps
- 1 - Lint-free cloth
- 1 - Silicone oil container
- 4 - AAA batteries
- 1 - Hard carrying case
||Oakton WD-35635-52 Turbidity Calibration Kit, includes HDPE Bottles of 0.02, 20, 100, and 800 NTU
||Oakton WD-35653-55 Replacement cuvettes