- Thermocouple Type-T model
- Range: T: -418 to 752°F (-250 to 400°C)
- Optional 3-way hands-free kit
- Large easy-to-read screen with back light
- Optional rugged armorbuilt to withstand the toughest conditions
- Easy-to-use automatic field calibration ensures accurate readings
- Available in models for J, K, or T input
The robust and reliable Oakton WD-35427-20 Thermo-Scientific Temp10T Thermocouple Thermometers work in any environment from the lab to the production floor. The sturdy optional armor protects against knocks and jars. All models are ergonomically designed for both large and small hands alike. The sealed keypad and ABS case meet IP54 standards for splash resistance.
Features include a large easy-to-read illuminated display, an easy-to-use five-button control panel, Min/Max, Hold,° F / °C switchable, auto shutoff, and low battery indicator. The WD3542720 thermometer is individually factory calibrated. Automatic field calibration is easily performed. Simply place the probe in a container packed with ice, fill with water, then press the "CAL" buttonmeter automatically recognizes the freezing point.
|WD-35427-80||Oakton WD-35427-80 Protective armor||
|WD-35427-85||Oakton WD-35427-85 Handfree Kit, Requires Protective Armor WD-35427-80||