- NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Range: -30 to 200°C (-20 to 400°F)
- Noncontact measurement eliminates the risk of cross-contamination Ideal for food inspections and HACCP programs where harmful bacteria grows most rapidly
- Scan numerous surfaces quickly and easily Safe, noncontact readings in only 1/2 second
- LEDs quickly indicate if food temperatures are in the bacterial growth safety Green LED light indicates food-safe hot and cold holding temperatures. Red LED light indicates that food is within the food temperature danger zone.
- Sealed, hand-washable IP54 housing
- Compact design allows for easy one-handed operation
- Includes one 9 V battery and wrist strap