- NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Go/no-go LEDs provide quick check of HACCP food zones
- IP65 rated waterproof housing
- Ultra thin 2-in-1 waterproof contact/noncontact thermometer features a HACCP food safety LED warning
- The waterproof Food Safety IR thermometer also features adjustable emissivity, Celsius or Fahrenheit selectable, min/max, auto data hold, lock function, and power off.
The Oakton WD-35625-42 Ultra thin 2-in-1 waterproof contact/non-contact thermometer features a HACCP food safety LED warning. LEDs rapidly indicate if food temperature is within a safe or unsafe range. Green light indicate safe temperatures below 40°F (4°C) and above 140°F (60°C). Red light indicates the HACCP danger zone of 40 to 140°F (4 to 60°C). The built-in stainless steel type-K thermocouple probe swings out for internal temperature checks, then folds in for storage. IR mode provides quick, non-contact surface measurements. Bright white LED pointer fo the WD3562541 illuminates the target measurement area and is ideal for close working distances of 2 to 12. Product also features adjustable emissivity, Celsius or Fahrenheit selectable, min/max, auto data hold, lock, and come with a certificate for NIST-Traceable calibration.
- 2 - AAA batteries
- 1 - User manual
- 1 - NIST-Traceable calibration