- NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Range: -35 to 275°C (0 to 575°F)
- Resolution: 0.2°C (0.2°F)
- Accuracy From 0 to 65°C (32 to 150°F): ± 1°C (± 2°F)
- Response time: 500 msec
- Emissivity: Preset at 0.97
- Laser sighting - Pinpoints your exact target
- Selectable °C or° F display
- Steam interference filter
- Hold function - Freezes display for 7 seconds
- Sealed, hand-washable IP54 housing
The Oakton WD-35625-16 Digi-Sense 4:1 food infrared Stick thermometer is ideal for use in the food market, but can also be used in the home, office, field, or lab-anywhere you need to quickly and accurately measure surface temperatures.
The WD3562516 infrared Stick thermometer features a IP-54 water- and dust-resistant rating distance-to-sight ratio of 4:1, temperature range of 0 to 575°F (18 to 302°C) and ±2% basic accuracy, and includes a NIST-traceable calibration certificate. Other features include automatic data Hold,° F/°C selectable units, fixed emissivity, backlit display, and auto power-off. Accuracy of ±2°F (±1°C) over the HACCP critical temperature range of 40 to 140°F (4 to 60°C).