- Temperature range: 10.0 to 110.0 °C
- Includes a conductivity/TDS probe
- Automatic or manual ranging across five ranges
- Conductivity-to-TDS/Saline conversion factor: 0.4 to 1.00 adjustable
- Temperature resolution/accuracy: 0.1 °C/±0.5 °C
- NIST-Traceable Calibration report
- High accuracy in changing temperature conditions
- Temperature readout and automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Calibrate the TDS 6+ at one point and all five ranges are covered
The Oakton WD-35604-21 meters feature easy, push-button operation, a convenient HOLD function, and Auto-off function that shuts meter off after 20 minutes of nonuse.
Meters offer two modes of five-point calibration. For quick and easy calibrations, use automatic mode with preset calibration points at the most popular values. For more flexibility, calibrate in the manual mode and set your calibration point at any value.
Set-up functions let you customize automatic temperature compensation, cell constant, and TDS conversion factor for better accuracy and faster use. The protective rubber boot helps shield your meter from drops and dings, and features a built-in stand. The WD3560421 includes a conductivity/TDS temperature probe and a certificate of NIST-Traceable calibrations.
|WD-35606-53||Oakton WD-35606-53 Conductivity and Temperature probe, K=0.1, 3-meter cable||
|WD-35606-55||Oakton WD-35606-55 Conductivity and Temperature probe, K=1.0, 3-meter cable||
|WD-35606-57||Oakton WD-35606-57 Conductivity and Temperature probe, K=10, 3-meter cable||