- Range: 0 to 10.0 ppt
- Resolution: 0.1 ppt
- Accuracy: ± 1% full scale(± 2% above 5 ppt)
- TDS factor: 0.4 to 1.0 (adjustable)
- Calibration: manual single-point
- Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122° F)
- Temperature compensation: automatic (ATC), from 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122° F)
- Easy-to-read display
- Five models to choose from depending on your range and measuremetn unit requirements
The Oakton WD-35662-15 economical TDS pocket meter features a large, ergonomically designed display so that you can easily view measurements at a glance. The orientation of the display means theres no need to turn your head or tilt the tester. Waterproof and dustproof housing is designed for use in dirty and damp field conditions. Convenient, built-in belt/pocket clip keeps the tester accessible when not in use.
Stainless steel electrodes are both rugged and chemical resistant, for use in a wide variety of applications. Single-point electronic calibration means you are ready to measure quickly and easily. Additional features include auto-shutoff to prolong battery life, hold function to lock in a measured value, and self-diagnostic error messages. The WD3566215 TDS Tester also has a self-adjusting TDS factor from 0.40 to 1.0.