- Temperature range: 10.0 to 110.0 °C
- Custom conductivity-to-TDS conversion curve
- Includes a conductivity/TDS temperature probe, calibration solutions, sample bottles, and a hard carrying case
- Conductivity-to-TDS/Saline conversion factor: Nonlinear compensation
- Temperature resolution/accuracy: 0.1 °C/±0.5 °C
- Measures in ppt or %
- Large display is easy to read
The Oakton WD-35604-44 SALT6+ meter features easy, push-button operation, a convenient HOLD function, and Auto-off function that shuts meter off after 20 minutes of non-use.
Meters offer two modes of calibration. For quick and easy calibrations, use automatic mode with preset calibration points at the most popular values. For more flexibility, calibrate in the manual mode and set your calibration point at any value.
Meter includes protective rubber boot that also acts as a meter stand. The WD3560444 includes a conductivity/TDS temperature probe, calibration solutions and sample bottles.
|WD-00653-89||Oakton WD-00653-89 Conductivity standard solution, 8974 µS||
|WD-35606-55||Oakton WD-35606-55 Conductivity and Temperature probe, K=1.0, 3-meter cable||
|WD-35653-15||Oakton WD-35653-15 Conductivity/TDS "Singles" Calibration Pouches, 3000 ppm NaCl curve||