- Outlet receptacle allows for direct plug-in of heating devices such as hot plates, heat tapes, or mantles
- Control type: on/off
- Resolution: 0.1°; 1° above 999.9° and below 99.9°
- Accuracy: Types J, K, T, E, and N: ±0.1% of reading, ±0.7°F (0.4°C) above 248°F (100°C); ±0.1% of reading, ±2°F (1°C) below 248°F (100°C) Types B, R, and S: ±0.1% of reading, ±1.8°F (1.0°C)
- Display: LCD
- Operating ambient: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C); 0 to 90% RH, non-condensing
- Control output: powered receptacle rated for 115 VAC, 10 A max
The Oakton WD-89800-01 Digi-Sense TC-9000 thermocouple temperature controllers can be used for a wide variety of applications including pilot process plants, R & D labs, or for OEM requirements. Rear panel output receptacle for direct plug-in of heaters and other resistive devices. Field calibrations help to improve system accuracy by entering the offset value to correct for individual probe error.
Simultaneously view both the measured and set point on the two-line alphanumeric display. Temperature scale selectable to read in° F, °C, K (Kelvin), or °R (Rankine). Front panel LEDs indicate output and alarm conditions.
The WD8980001 TC 9000 115 VAC model includes a 6-ft (1.8-m) power cord and US standard plug and receptacle. Built-in grid support bracket allows the unit to be mounted onto a laboratory frame or grid.
Safety featuresOutput power to load device is automatically shut down in the event of a broken sensor or control loop break. Overtemperature protection shuts down the system if the user-settable over-temperature or timer is exceeded. Outlet power receptacle is fused separately from the controller for added safety. Audible and visual out-of-range alarms are also included.