- NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Two set point, two SPDT relay operation
- Scrolling, 14-segment LED guides user easily through setup functions
- Reliable power supply from 85 to 260 V AC, 50/60 Hz or DC withstands voltage fluctuations
- Push-button operation from the front panel
- Single-point calibration for each individual range
- Adjustable hysteresis band prevents rapid contact switching around set-point
- Selectable automatic or manual temperature compensation
- Two-level password protection
- Removable terminal strips for quick and easy connections
- Built-in non volatile memory backup retains setup even if power fails, and lets you configure unit before installation
- Isolated 4-20 mA output for remote monitoring or hard copy recording
Measure from pure water to electroplating rinse tank water with the Oakton WD-19505-80 Alpha TDS190. Reliable with straightforward process control, these control/transmitters measures with up to ±1 % full scale accuracy across eight TDS ranges.
For faster and more convenient control, the WD1950580 which allows direct access to the set-point adjustment and calibration menus, also includes NIST-Traceable Calibration.