- NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Economical controller designed with the features and reliability of a much more expensive instrument
- Reliable power supply withstands voltage fluctuation from 85 to 265 VAC
- Adjustable hysteresis prevents rapid relay switching near set points
- Adjustable TDS factor, temperature coefficient, and selectable cell constants
- Galvanically isolated 4-20 mA output for remote monitoring or hard copy recording
- Removable terminal strips offer quick and easy connections
- Battery back-up of memory maintains set-up if power fails
The Oakton WD-19505-77 Eutech Alpha TDS200 is a sturdy, compact controller that can withstand voltage fluctuations from 85 to 250V AC/DC! They are ideal for installation were electrical fluctuations are common, or install them in series throughout areas of differing electrical conditions.
Advanced setup mode lets you select cell constant, TDS factor, temperature coefficient, manual or automatic temperature compensation, hysteresis band and more. It also lets you view previous calibration points.
The 1/8 DIN housing is ready to install in standard panels and NEMA rated boxes. The WD1950577 includes mounting hardware; accepts probes with stripped ends and Pt 100 RTD ATC elements.