- Two set point, two SPDT relay for on/off control
- Reliable power supply from 85 to 250 V AC/DC withstands voltage fluctuations
- Two separately adjustable hysteresis bands prevents rapid contact switching at either set point
- Selectable symmetrical mode operation eliminates electrical noise
- Two-point pH calibration; offset ORP and temperature calibration
- 4-20 mA output for remote monitoring or hard copy recording
- Two level password protection for calibration and setup parameters
- Toggle between pH (or mV) and temperature display
- Removable terminal strips offer quick and easy connections
- Battery back-up of memory maintains set-up if power fails
The Oakton WD-56700-00 pH 200 is a sturdy, compact controller that withstands voltage fluctuations from 85 to 250V AC/DC! They are ideal for installation were electrical fluctuations are common, or install them in series throughout areas of differing electrical conditions
Advanced setup mode lets you set relay values, select pH or ORP control, select manual or automatic temperature compensation, and more. The WD5670000 also lets you view electrode slope and offset, and previous calibration points.
The 1/8 DIN housing is ready to install in standard panels and NEMA rated boxes. Includes mounting hardware; accepts electrodes with BNC connectors and 100 Pt RTD ATC elements.