- NIST-Traceable Calibration certificate
- Economical and compactyet ideal for tough applications
- Weatherproof IP65-rated housingsuitable for harsh environments
- Displays conductivity and temperature
- Two wire design with input-to-output isolation
The simple and reliable Oakton WD-19505-82 CON500 transmitters are ideal for connecting to PLC for advanced control systems. Or, connect to a recorder for a low cost documentation system. Scaleable 4-20 mA output with automatic temperature compensation, and includes NIST-traceable calibration.
Install in series with each WD1950582 transmitter isolated so there is no disruption if one should fail. Housing contains mounting holes for easy installation on plates, poles, or walls. Knockouts with rubber septums allow wires to be connected from any direction, but keep dust and moisture out. Order conductivity cells separately from accessories.