- Measures up to eight ranges at ±1 % full range accuracy
- Easy push-button calibration. Controller freezes data transmission and relay activities during calibration and maintenance
- Selectable temperature coefficient for higher Conductivity accuracy
- Two SPDT relays allows high/low set-points limit control. Each relay comes with their independent hysteresis to prevent relay-chattering
- Choice of automatic or manual temperature compensation. Three-wire system compensates error due to cable resistance
- Full-scale 4 to 20 mA galvanically isolated current output for process control
- 85 to 250 VAC. 50/60 Hz or DC variable input allows controller to be used with a wide range of supply voltages
Measure from pure water to electroplating rinse tank water with the Oakton WD-19505-05 Thermo Scientifics Alpha COND190. Reliable with straightforward process control, these control/transmitters measures with up to ±1 % full scale accuracy across eight conductivity ranges.
For faster and more convenient control, choose the WD1950505 which allow direct access to the set-point adjustment and calibration menus.