- 1/4 DIN conductivity controller
- Large dual LCD shows measurement plus temperature simultaneously
- Two set point, two SPDT relay operation... choose from lo/lo, lo/hi,or hi/hi control
- Separate alarm relay
- View control set points and other set up information with a button press
- Adjustable temperature coefficient from 0.00 to 10.00% per °C
- Choice of 0.01, 0.1, 1.0 or 10.0 cell constants
- Push button one-point calibration
- Two level password protection prevents tampering with settings
- LED indicators signal control activities to monitor controller status
- Built-in memory backup maintains set up if power fails
The Oakton WD-19506-00 CON1000 series 1/4 DIN conductivity controllers have an advanced set-up mode to easily customize features. Their 0 to 2000 second selectable time delay and adjustable set point hysteresis bands mean you can tailor control relay action to meet your needs.
Each unit is selectable for isolated 0-20 or 4-20 mA transmitter/recorder output; 110 or 220 VAC; normally open or closed relays; and manual or automatic temperature compensation. The compact 1/4 DIN size fits into standard panel cutouts. The IP54 rated front panel keypad is weather resistant. Includes mounting hardware.