- TDS features autoranging based on the concentration of your sample
- Combine measurement capabilities of two testers in one convenient pocket-sized unit
- Accuracy up to ±0.01 for pH; ±1% full-scale for EC/TDS/salt
- Stainless steel pin-style conductivity sensors
- Adjustable TDS factor, temperature coefficient, and salinity factor
- Up to 5 point pH calibration with NIST or USA autobuffer recognition
Great for water, laboratory or plant use, the Oakton WD-35425-05 PT Testr 35 features single-junction pH electrodes for longer life and wider range of sample compatibility. Pin-style conductivity sensors feature stainless steel electrodes for chemical resistance and durability. Replaceable sensor module saves you money by reusing the meter body. Advanced features of the WD3542505 include auto-shutoff, user-adjustable temperature coefficient, self-adjusting TDS and salinity factor, and low-battery indicator.
|WD-35425-50||Oakton WD-35425-50 Replacement pH/Conductivity TDS/Salinity Sensor Module||