- Waterproof pH 450 Meter kit with buffer solutions, carrying case, NIST-Traceable certification report
- Durable waterproof and dustproof design with IP67 rating
- Eliminates costly, tiresome membranes and solutions
- Barometric pressure and salinity correction
- USB and RS-232 output for up to 500 data sets
- Built-in stand allows for easy benchtop use
- 500 hours battery life, or optional universal power adapter
The WD-35618-91 pH450 meter offers an IP67-rated waterproof housing, making it ideal for the manufacturing floor, field testing, and the laboratory. The large, backlit LCD lets you view the main measurement simultaneously with temperature and calibration data with % slope. Calibrate pH and ISE with up to six points from USA, NIST, DIN, PWB and custom pH buffers. Automatic temperature compensation (ATC) ensures measurement accuracy even in fluctuating temperatures. Select temperature reading from degree C or degree F to suit your application
Meter features include ready (stability) indicator, smart averaging, hold function, calibration alarm (visible), battery-life indicator, and electrode status.
Perform data logging with manual or timed collection of up to 500 data sets with real-time clock time/date stamp. The WD3561891 with probes, buffer solutions, a carrying case and a NIST-Traceable certificate of calibration from INNOCAL. Order optional data cables for USB or RS-232 connectivity.
|WD-35420-72||Oakton WD-35420-72 Optional AC power adapter for 150/450 Meters||
|WD-35614-50||Oakton WD-35614-50 Oakton Grip-Clip probe holder||
|WD-35618-05||Oakton WD-35618-05 Waterproof Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) Probe||
|WD-35630-53||Oakton WD-35630-53 Hard Case for 150/450 Meters||
|WD-17106-20||Oakton WD-17106-20 INNOCAL NIST-Traceable pH Meter Calibration Report, 5-point mV||