- Waterproof pH/DO 450 Meter , pH probe (35641-51), RDO probe (35640-51), and sensor cap (35640-51) with NIST-Traceable certification report
- Durable waterproof and dustproof design with IP67 rating
- Eliminates costly, tiresome membranes and solutions
- Barometric pressure and salinity correction
- USB and RS-232 output for up to 500 data sets
- Built-in stand allows for easy benchtop use
- 500 hours battery life, or optional universal power adapter
The WD-35632-31 Eutech PD450 meter uses optical measurement technology offering fast response times and long-term stability with minimal maintenance. Plus the automatic temperature compensation (ATC), barometric pressure compensation, and salinity correction further ensure measurement accuracy. The large, backlit LCD lets you view pH, ISE, mV, % saturation, or mg/L (ppm) simultaneously with temperature.
Rugged, IP67-rated waterproof housing makes the meter ideal for plant or field testing. Additional features include ready (stability) indicator, smart averaging, hold function, calibration alarm, and battery-life indicator
Perform data logging with manual or timed collection of up to 500 data sets with real-time clock time/date stamp. Order optional data cable for USB and RS-232 connectivity. The WD3563231 meter includes a pH probe, RDO probe, sensor cap and a NIST-Traceable certificate of calibration from INNOCAL.