- NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Top-of-the-line dual parameter meters offer features typically found on much more expensive models!
- Simultaneously measure your choice of pH, mV, or ISE and conductivity
- Log up to 500 data points with GLP compliance
- Wireless IrDA communication for truly waterproof interfacing capabilities
The Oakton WD-35431-03 CyberScan PC 650 meter feature user-selectable calibration due alarms, automatic or manual standards recognition, and single or multiple calibration pointsproviding flexibility in meeting your quality objectives and comes with a certificate for its NIST-Traceable calibration. The large backlit LCD shows the measured value, measured units, temperature, time, battery life, and menu options. Infrared (IrDA) wireless technology lets you easily download data without any cables.
PC650 meters measure pH and ISE with a 0.001 maximum resolution. The WD3543103 also measures conductivity, TDS, salinity, or resistivity using either a 2- or 4-electrode conductivity cell.