- NIST-Traceable calibration certificate
- Kit includes a dissolved oxygen probe, membrane caps, electrolyte solution, sample bottles, protective rubber boot/stand, batteries,and hard plastic carrying case
- Eliminates costly, tiresome membranes and solutions
- Rugged, IP67-rated housing for plant and field applications
- USB and RS-232 output for up to 500 data sets
- 500 hours battery life, or optional universal power adapter
- Built-in stand with wall mount allows for easy benchtop measurement or storage
The Oakton WD-35640-91 Eutech RDO 450 meter uses optical measurement technology offering fast response times and long-term stability with minimal maintenance. Plus automatic temperature compensation (ATC), barometric pressure compensation, and salinity correction to further ensure measurement accuracy. The large, backlit LCD lets you view % saturation or mg/L (ppm) simultaneously with temperature.
Rugged, IP67-rated waterproof housing make the meter ideal for plant or field testing. Additional features include ready (stability) indicator, smart averaging, hold function, calibration alarm, and battery-life indicator.
Perform data logging with manual or timed collection of up to 500 data sets with real-time clock time/date stamp. Order optional data cables for USB and RS-232 connectivity. The WD3564091 Eutech RDO450 includes a dissolved oxygen probe, membrane caps, electrolyte solution, sample bottles, a protective rubber boot, batteries, hard plastic carrying case, and a NIST-traceable calibration report.