- Temperature range: 10.0 to 110.0 °C
- Includes a conductivity/TDS temperature probe
- Temperature resolution/accuracy: 0.1 °C/±0.5 °C
- Temperature compensation: automatic or manual from 0.0 to 50.0 °C
- High accuracy in changing temperature conditions
- Temperature readout and automatic temperature compensation (ATC)
- Calibrate the CON 6 at one point and all five ranges are covered
- Hold function; Auto-off function
- Includes fast-response probe Easy to clean; 1.0 cell constant
- Accuracy ± 1% full scale
- Cell constant 0.1, 1, and 10 (selectable)
- Calibration Up to 5 points, one per band on conductivity range
The WD-35604-04 meters feature easy, push-button operation, a convenient HOLD function, and Auto-off function that shuts meter off after 20 minutes of non-use.
Meters offer two modes of five-point calibration. For quick and easy calibrations, use automatic mode with preset calibration points at the most popular values. For more flexibility, calibrate in the manual mode and set your calibration point at any value.
Set-up functions let you customize automatic temperature compensation and cell constant. The protective rubber boot helps shield your meter from drops and dings, and features a built-in stand.
CON 6+ features automatic or manual ranging across five ranges for a wide variety of applications ranging from pure water to boiler blow down water. The WD3560404 includes a conductivity/TDS temperature probe.
|WD-35606-53||Oakton WD-35606-53 Conductivity and Temperature probe, K=0.1, 1-meter cable||
|WD-35606-55||Oakton WD-35606-55 Conductivity and Temperature probe, K=1.0, 1-meter cable||
|WD-35606-57||Oakton WD-35606-57 Conductivity and Temperature probe, K=10, 1-meter cable||