- Expandable pH resolution to 0.0001
- Features real-time clock
- Stores and recalls up to 50 readings with corresponding temperature
- Selectable manual or Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) with separate temperature readout
- Selectable temperature coefficient (adjustable 0 to 10% per °C
- Selectable cell constant (K = 1, 0.1, or 10)
- Five measurement ranges with manual or auto-ranging
- Easy to clean housing
- Hold function; "Ready" indicator; Error messages; Auto-off function
This microprocessor-based WD-35408-12 CyberScan CON 610 Conductivity meter features a superior waterproof housing that floats! Its perfect for conditions that ruin ordinary meters.
The WD3540812 CyberScan CON610 reads conductivity from 0 to 500 mS with simultaneous temperature display (°C/°F selectable). Real-time clock stamps calibration data and up to 50 stored readings with date and time, meeting standards for GLP. Stores up to five calibration points.
|WD-35408-50||Oakton WD-35408-50 2-cell Conductivity probe, k = 0.1||
|WD-35408-52||Oakton WD-35408-52 2-cell Conductivity probe, k = 1||
|WD-35408-54||Oakton WD-35408-54 2-cell Conductivity probe, k = 10||
|WD-35408-56||Oakton WD-35408-56 4-cell Conductivity probe||
|WD-35418-83||Oakton WD-35418-83 Power Adapter 100 - 240 V AC for CON 600/610||