- Intuitive,user-friendly iconselectrode status displays cell constant
- Includes an ATC probe, calibration solutions, sample bottles, and a hard carrying case
- Grip-Clip holder quickly and easily secures probe to beaker/container
- USB and RS-232 output for up to 500 data sets
- 500 hours battery life or optional universal power adapter
- Built-in stand with wall-mount option allows for easy benchtop measurement and storage
The WD-35608-80 CyberScan CON 450 meter offers an IP67-rated waterproof housing, making it ideal for the manufacturing floor, field testing, and the laboratory. The large, backlit LCD lets you view the main measurement simultaneously with temperature. Autocal feature permits one calibration point per measurement range. Choose a two-cell probe with a 0.1, 1.0, or 10 cell constant and automatic temperature compensation (ATC). ATC ensures measurement accuracy even in fluctuating temperatures.
Meter features include ready (stability) indicator, smart averaging, user-selectable C/F units, hold function, calibration alarm, battery life-indicator, and electrode status.
Perform data logging with manual or timed collection of up to 500 data sets with real-time clock time/date stamp. Order optional data cables for USB and RS-232 connectivity. The WD3560880 CyberScan CON450 includes an ATC probe, calibration solutions, sample bottle, and a hard carrying case.
|WD-35420-01||Oakton WD-35420-01 RS-232 cable||
|WD-35420-72||Oakton WD-35420-72 Optional AC power adapter for 150/450 Meters||
|WD-35608-50||Oakton WD-35608-50 Cell, Ultem body, steel sensor, 3 ft cable, K=1.0||
|WD-35608-51||Oakton WD-35608-51 Cell, Epoxy Body, Platinum Sensor, 3 ft. Cable, K= 10||
|WD-35608-55||Oakton WD-35608-55 Cell, Epoxy Body, Platinum Sensor, 3 ft. Cable, K= 0.1||
|WD-35614-50||Oakton WD-35614-50 Oakton Grip-Clip probe holder||
|WD-35614-51||Oakton WD-35614-51 Hard Case for 150/450 Meters||
|WD-35630-53||Oakton WD-35630-53 Hard Case for 150/450 Meters||