- NIST-Traceable Calibration Report
- Includes a conductivity probe
- Stores up to 500 data points with time-and-date stamp for GLP compliance
- Programmable 'calibration due' date for increased data integrity
- Wireless download of data via IrDA port
The WD-35408-01 CyberScan CON 600 top-of-the-line waterproof meters offer advanced measurement capabilities to meet all of you testing needs. The IP67-rated housing allows use in dirty and we environments without harm to the meter. Store up to 500 data points and download to computer or printer with the infrared (IrDA) wireless technologyno need for additional cords. The WD3540801 CyberScan CON600's user-selectable 'calibration due' and set-point alarms, automatic or manual standards recognition, and single or multiple point calibration provide flexibility in meeting you data quality objectives. The large backlit, dot matrix LCD shows the measured value and units, temperature, time, battery life, and menu options.