- Extra-large dual display shows both conductivity or TDS, and temperature in °C or° F
- Auto ranging across five ranges
- Stores up to 100 conductivity or TDS readings with corresponding temperature
- Compact size frees up bench space
- Large brightly lit display allows for easy reading of measured values
- Easily toggle between conductivity and TDS at the touch of a button
- Adjustable conductivity-to-TDS conversion factor and temperature coefficient
The Oakton WD-35411-00 Eutech CON 700 meter reads 0 to 199.9 mS across five rangesautoranging feature automatically gives the best resolution for your measurements. Calibrate at up to five conductivity points (one per range) for improved measurement accuracy. Adjustable temperature coefficient provides additional accuracy. Cell constant is selectable for very high or low range measurements - meter is flexible to your application. Selectable manual or automatic temperature compensation gives greater precision.
The WD3541100 Eutech CON700 Meter is encased in a compact 6-1/8" L x 6-7/8" W x 2-3/4" housing which takes up a minimum of bench space. Water-resistant membrane keypad and convenient pullout reference guide provide useful features for the lab. Large dual display shows conductivity or TDS and temperature and has a ready indicator and HOLD function.
- 1 - User manual
- 1 - Ultem body/stainless steel sensor probe
- 1 - Electrode holder
- 1 - AC Adapter