- Protective rubber boot for meter protection, in case of impact or dropping
- Able to withstand ozone and other environmental conditions for reliability during field use
- Built-in stand for ease of use
- Grooved sides for ease of gripping and handling
- Contoured shape to fit easily around the meter, and rounded edges to fit easily in hand
The Oakton WD-35418-86 is a protective rubber boot for meter protection of the Oakton CON 600 and 610 meters. A rubber boot offers a meter shield in a portable casing that fits snugly around the device. This meter armor protects the meter with impact-resistance and its ability to withstand ozone and other environmental conditions during field use. It features a built-in stand for ease of use, and grooved sides for ease of gripping and handling. The rubber boot has a contoured shape to fit easily around the meter, rounded edges to fit easily in hand, and an electrode connection outlet at the top for ease of access and an interference-free grip.
The WD3541886 is grey, weighs 0.3 lbs, and its dimensions are 7.5 (l) 2.4 (h) x 3.8 (w) inches. The boot works with the Oakton Waterproof 600 meter series, including the CON 600, CON 610, CON 650, DO 600, PC 650, pH 600, pH 610, and pH 620 meters (sold separately).
A rubber boot fits around the back and sides of a meter, leaving the faceplate and connection outlets open for use. It is used for impact and environmental protection during field use in lab and scientific applications.