- Universal AC adapter to provide power connection
- 110/220 VAC for accurate use
- Connector to meter has 5.5 mm outer diameter for functionality
- 1-pin connection to meter for ease of use
- Weighs 0.35 lb for ease of travel
The Oakton 35418-83 is a universal adapter with 110/220 V AC, and a 1-pin connection to meter for ease of use. An adapter is used to connect power sources for compatibility between objects. This meter has 110/220 V AC power for accurate use, and a 1-pin connection to the meter for ease of use. It weighs 0.35 lb for ease of travel.
The 35418-83 adapter has a 5.5-mm outer diameter connector to the meter, and 2.1-mm inner diameter. It is to be used with the Oakton pH 600/pH 610/pH 620/CON 600/CON 610/DO 600/PC 650/PD 650/CD 650/PCD 650 meters (sold separately).
An adapter is used to connect power sources for compatibility between objects for scientific and computing devices in a variety of lab, field, office, and home uses.