- Conductivity, TDS monitor using MA81/2 PPM probe with 2 M cable (BNC connector)
- Range: 0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm; Resolution: 0.1 mS/cm
- User selectable high/low set point
- Manual 1 point calibration
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Visual LED alarm
- Works with 12 VDC adapter
The Milwaukee MC310 conductivity monitor is designed to continuously monitor pH, EC or TDS values directly in your reservoir with a 0.0 to 10.0 mS/cm range and a 0.1 mS/cm resolution. The MC310 is ideal for the hydroponic market and allow you to continuously monitor EC or TDS values directly in your reservoir.
Each unit features a user selectable set-point. An LED visual alarm is activated and flashes when the pH, EC or TDS level rises either above or below the user-selected set-point.
The Milwaukee MC310 monitor runs on a 12V adapter so there's no need to worry about failed batteries.
|M10000B||Milwaukee M10000B Rinse Solution - Deionized Water (Box of 25 x 20ml Sachets)||
|M10031B||Milwaukee M10031B 1413 µS/cm Conductivity Solution (Box of 25 x 20ml Sachets)||
|M10032B||Milwaukee M10032B 1382 ms/cm TDS Solution (Box of 25 x 20ml Sachets)||
|MA9061||Milwaukee MA9061 1413ms/cm Conductivity Solution (230ml)||
|MA9062||Milwaukee MA9062 1382ppm TDS Solution (230ml)||