- pH controller with dosing pump (kit)
- MC122 pH controller
- MP810 dosing pump
- User selectable high/low set point
- Manual 2 point calibration
- Maximum flowrate of 10.1mL per minute (0.16 gallons per hour/3.8 gallons per 24 hours)
- Maximum head height of 1.5 BAR (50 feet)
- Clear viewing window allows easier inspection of the rollers and tubing
The Milwaukee MC720 is a kit providing the MC122 pH controller and the MP810 dosing pump, enabling fully automated pH control of aqueous solutions in hydroponic systems. These tools have been specifically designed to control the pH in mixing tanks for fertilization.
The small and precise flow of the peristaltic pump allows you to maintain ideal pH values in your tank.
After selecting the desired pH setting from 5.5 to 9.5 pH, the pH controller measures the pH value of the solution and automatically adds pH adjustment (acid or alkaline) to change the liquid's pH to the selected level.
|M10000B||Milwaukee M10000B Rinse Solution - Deionized Water (Box of 25 x 20ml Sachets)||
|M10004B||Milwaukee M10004B Buffer Solution, pH 4.01 (Box of 25 x 20ml Sachets)||
|M10007B||Milwaukee M10007B Buffer Solution, pH 7.01 (Box of 25 x 20ml Sachets)||
|M10010B||Milwaukee M10010B pH 10.01 Buffer Solution (Box of 25 x 20ml Sachets)||
|MA9015||Milwaukee MA9015 Storage Solution for pH/ORP Electrodes (230ml)||
|MA911B/2||Milwaukee MA911B/2 Double Junction pH Electrode with 2 Meter Cable & Gel Filled Electrolyte Solution||