- Dissolved oxygen meter for quick and accurate measurements -- the new and improved version of the SM600
- Large and easy to read LED display
- Easy to use open air calibration procedure
- Automatic temperature compensation, from 0 to 30°C
- Environment: 0 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 95%
- 9V battery (included) enables approximately 70 hours of continuous use
The Milwaukee MW600 is a compact portable dissolved oxygen meter ideal for use in school laboratories. Dissolved oxygen measurements are also very important in fish farms and ponds, where oxygen levels are continuously monitored to obtain optimal reproduction.
The MW600 measures dissolved oxygen using a polarographic probe, and is suitable for a wide range of applications, including water and environment analysis.
- 1 - MA840 Probe
- 2 - Spare Membranes
- 1 - 20 mL Bottle of Electrolyte Solution
- 1 - Calibration Screwdriver
- 1 - 9V Battery
- 1 - Instruction Manual
Milwaukee- MW600 Calibration Manual
Milwaukee Instruments video