- Maximum flowrate of 10.1 mL per minute (0.16 gallons per hour/3.8 gallons per 24 hours)
- Maximum head height of 50 feet or 1.5 BAR
- Includes the dosing pump, mounting bracket, inlet filter, screws, 5 ft of tubing and power cable
- Tubing size: 1/4" or 6mm
- Pump dimensions: 4" x 4.2" x 4.2"
- Clear viewing window allowing easier inspection of the rollers and tubing
The Milwaukee MP810 enables you to easily automate your two part dosing. The MP810 has a maximum nominal flowrate of 0.16 gallons per hour, which equates to 10.1 mL per minute. For easy control, hook this pump up to a digital timer, the Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper, or the Neptune Apex system.
- 1 - Mounting Bracket
- 1 - Set of Screws
- 1 - 1.5 m Ext. PE tubing
- 1 - 6 ft (2.6 m) Power Cable