- 0-15 psi for specific, low viscosity applications
- Universal power supply with snap-on plug for worldwide use
- User programmable manual purge and automatic dispense cycle settings (program and time)
- 10 programmable memories for storing and recalling most frequently used dispensing cycle timing
- Teach Mode for determining the dispensing time required when dispensing output is unknown
- Digital timing from 0.008-60.000 seconds
- Digital pressure and vacuum readout
- Adjustable vacuum-driven suck back to control material tailing and waste
- Footprint (39 sq. inch / 252 sq. cm) is 3% smaller than closest, similarly shaped, competitor products
- Weight (3.1 lb/1.4kg) is 59% lighter than closest, similarly shaped, competitor products
- Tactile-responsive user programming buttons
- Large, clearly marked air pressure and vacuum control knobs
- Digital Pressure and vacuum display w/dual units
- High visibility, 20 x 4 LCD display panel w/back lighting
- I/O interface for robotic applications
The Metcal DX-355 Digital Dispenser dispenses low-, medium-, and high-viscosity fluids, both accurately and consistently.
The DX-355 is immediately usable anywhere in the world, with its accompanying tools, accessories, and unique universal power supply.
Through modern styling and design, this dispenser leaves a small footprint; it also conserves workspace by allowing multiple units to stack and fasten upon each other. A highly responsive air pressure and vacuum management system, coupled with a digital timing circuit provides consistent and repeatable fluid dispensing and material waste control.