- 0-100 psi for general applications
- Universal power supply w/snap on plug for worldwide use
- Digital timing from 0.008-99.999 seconds
- Adjustable vacuum-driven suck back feature controls material tailing and waste
- Stable to conserve work space when multiple DX200/215 units are used together
- Footprint (39 sq. inch /252 sq. cm) is 3% smaller than closest, similarly shaped, competitve products
- Weight (2.5 lb/1.1kg) is 84% lighter than closest, similarly shaped, competitve products
- Tactile-responsive user programming buttons
- Large, clearly marked air pressure and vacuum control knobs
- Precise, finely scaled air pressure and vacuum gauge
- High visibility, 16 x 2 LCD display panel with back lighting
The Metcal DX-250 Digital Dispenser dispenses low-, medium-, and high-viscosity fluids, both accurately and consistently.
The DX-250 is immediately usable anywhere in the world, with its accompanying tools, accessories, and unique universal power supply. Through modern styling and design, this dispenser leaves a small footprint; it also conserves workspace by allowing multiple units to stack and fasten upon each other. A highly responsive air pressure and vacuum management system, coupled with a digital timing circuit provides consistent and repeatable fluid dispensing and material waste control.