- Locates leaks and corona within inches of source
- Simple and fool-proof to operate
- Lightweight for easy use, even in remote field locations
- Unique directional horn extends distance ranges to detect ultrasonics in various locations
- Insensitive to high ambient audible noise levels
- Solid-state circuitry designed for high reliability, long life and low maintenance
- Battery-powered by one 9-volt transistor battery
The Megger 569001-KIT (569001) Ultrasonic Leak and Corona Detector is a low-cost, portable system that receives air-borne ultrasonic signals, converts them to the audible range, amplifies them and displays the output visibly on a meter and audibly through a speaker or headset. The system is designed for locating gas leaks and electrical corona sources, all of which emit strong ultrasonic signals that are inaudible to the unaided human ear. Variously shaped collectors facilitate quick location of ultrasonic sources; in particular, the new directional pickup horn allows pinpointing of discharges in high-voltage equipment while the operator remains at a safe distance.
The 569001 Kit consists of the instrument with indicator and speaker, plug-in ultrasonic transducer probe, directional pickup horn attachment, sound concentrator attachment and a headset. A carrying case is included.
|569001-7||Megger 569001-7 Ultrasonic Tone Generator for Model 569001 Ultrasonic Leak and Corona Detector||
|569001-8||Megger 569001-8 Contact Probe for Model 569001 Ultrasonic Leak and Corona Detector||