- Performs ground bond testing at 25 A, 10 A or 200 mA
- High duty cycle allows for repetitive testing
- Carries out tests for standard and anti-surge extension leads
- On-board memory stores up to 10,000 records
- USB communication provides convenient download of data
- Large 5.7 in. 1/4 VGA backlit color screen provides clear results
- 250V and 500V insulation tests protect sensitive electronics
- Selectable PASS/FAIL limits provide instant indication of faulty asset
- 120 V / 60 Hz operation suitable for industrial, commercial and residential applications
- Simplified menus and function keys allow for easy, intuitive operation
- Instant restart minimizes boot-up time when changing locations
- Adjustable test times allow faster testing
- Operational test including VA display for complete testing range
- Compatible with standard barcode scanners
The Megger PAT450-US (1000-956) Portable Appliance Tester is designed to test portable electrical equipment for safe operation. It has a memory capacity for storing up to 10,000 test results, and also 10 A and 25 A earth bond testing. The unit also includes 1.5 kV and 3 kV flash testing, ideal for tool rental outlets and service workshops where flash testing is routine. It has a high duty cycle, with the design tailored to fast testing, easy operation, and all-day use.
The PAT450-US features a unique restart, so that when moving the tester from one room to another, it restarts instantly from the same menu where it was unplugged. This is a significant timesaver, allowing more tests per day.
USB communication provides convenient download to a standard USB memory stick. An on-board 10,000 record memory provides interruption-free testing for improved efficiency, with a large QWERTY keypad for fast data entry. The instrument is capable of working with standard barcode scanners and a thermal transfer barcode label printer operating directly from the USB port. Thermal transfer labels are highly resistant, stable and easily available.
Five soft-keys give direct access to frequently-used functions, accelerating navigation through menus and increasing productivity. Both standard and customer configurable test groups are available for fast, flexible asset testing.
|6121-483||Megger 6121-483 Roll of Appliance Barcode Labels for PAT450 Tester, 1000 Labels||
|2001-044||Megger 2001-044 Accessory Pouch for PAT Series of Portable Appliance Testers||
|1002-572||Megger 1002-572 Screen Protectors for PAT Portable Appliance Testers, Pack of 2||
|Data Sheet:||(146 KB)|